How to grow with Heartizan
Welcome to Heartizan!
We are delighted that you have chosen the Heartizan Team to help you grow your business, we are much more than a Marketplace and we offer a service that no other selling platform provides.
To help you grow we have put together this page, if you have any questions or queries please contact your allocated Madmin or ask in The Crafters Display.
Utilise all of the Heartizan groups that you are in, get visible, share your stories and products (not in a salesy way).
- If you don’t have any other sales platforms link your Facebook page to Heartizan.
- Make it easy for your customers to find your products and buy with one or two clicks.
- Keep your Facebook page updated, you should ideally post three times a day.
- Join a comment group to help your page reach further, we have one of our own The Heartizan Hub that you can sign up to. We do this differently than other comment groups and we have made this a lot easier for our members. If you have signed up to the Artisan Toolbox or The Imaginarium Packages this service is provided.
- Make sure you take your photos on a white background so they are clear to identify and potential customers can see them clearly. We are a scrolling nation and there is a lot of Facebook pages, make sure your images stand out. Upload them to your Heartizan shops and research other sellers if you need inspiration. Ask in your groups and your allocated Madmin, we will all try and help you.
- Consider going live, this really does help not only your reach but your confidence also. If you wish to scale up your business, confidence is the key! We do a monthly challenge on The Crafters Display to help you start going live within the group.
- Push yourselves outside of your comfort zone, if you keep on doing the same thing you will get the same results!
- Network with other Crafters, have conversations so people remember and connect with you.Know your why! To really understand your target audience you need to understand yourself and why you are doing what you do.
- Think about the problem that you are solving for your customers.
- Use your social media platforms to engage your audience, ask questions, be yourself and above anything be kind.
- Ask about submitting your story to be featured in our Heartizan book, this is planned for publication by the end of this year.
- Like and follow our Facebook page, share your joint lives (or the Heartizan News) to your own page. Subscribe to the Heartizan Youtube Channel and share your featured lives too, Youtube is owned by Google and will help with ranking.