How to grow with Heartizan
Welcome to Heartizan!
We are delighted that you have chosen the Heartizan Team to help you grow your business, we are much more than a Marketplace and we offer a service that no other selling platform provides.
To help you grow we have put together the points below, if you have any questions or queries please contact your allocated Madmin or ask in The Crafters Display.
- Utilise all of the Heartizan groups that you are in, get visible, share your stories and products, lives are the best way to get seen on Facebook.
- If you don’t have your own website link your Facebook page to Heartizan.
- Make it easy for your customers to find your products and buy with one or two clicks.
- Keep your Facebook page updated, you should ideally post three times a day. Set up the shop feature and link it to Instagram to enable your customers to buy from all the social media accounts that you have.
- Make sure you take your photos on a white background so they are clear to identify and potential customers can see them clearly. We are a scrolling nation and there is a lot of small businesses on social media so make sure your images stand out. Upload them to your Heartizan shops and research other sellers if you need inspiration. Ask in your groups and your allocated Madmin, we will all try and help you. It is a fact that people will purchase more from images that have a white background or are a lifestyle shot.
- Remember to use your branding in your posts, use your logo and associated colour schemes so your customers can recognise who you are. Canva is a great app for this as you can store your logos, branding colours and images on, there is also a great library of images that you can make your own. If you are in The Artisan Toolbox or The Imaginarium you can use our Heartizan Canva account which is the paid version and offers more than the free one.
- Consider going live, this really does help not only your reach but your confidence also. If you wish to scale up your business, confidence is the key! We do a monthly challenge on The Crafters Display to help you start going live within the group which is a safe space where you can practice.
- Push yourselves outside of your comfort zone, if you keep on doing the same thing you will get the same results!
- Network with other Crafters, have conversations so people remember and connect with you.Know your why! To really understand your target audience you need to understand yourself and why you are doing what you do.
- Think about the problem that you are solving for your customers.
- Use your social media platforms to engage your audience, ask questions, be yourself and generally get your name out there without just dropping your links.
- We are setting up a new podcast feature to help creatives get their stories out on another platform which is easier to share too!
- Like and follow our Facebook page, share your joint lives (or the Heartizan News) to your own page. Subscribe to the Heartizan Youtube Channel and share your featured lives too, Youtube is owned by Google and will help with ranking
- In September we will be releasing a series of Ebooks to really help you with your business (this is what we teach in The Imaginarium – where the magic happens! (our mentoring group)