Bespoke Lanyard Charms were designed to make myself and my son feel better about now having to show our usually hidden disability. Some people can proudly shout about their disabilities, and are not effected as much by the stares and comments. For a lot of us though, advertising that we have a disability, admitting that we need an exception or a little help, is a very difficult thing! If we must do this (Especially with the face masks coming in now), then why not add a little bit of personality to the lanyards and our own personal style!
Lanyard not Included
Pick the charm! – We will do our up most of find the charm you want, if we don’t have it in stock already, we will try to find one for you.
Pick the colour! – The colouring is resin, dripped in with a tooth pick by hand. The nylon tie then matches the colour.
Size of Bespoke Lanyard Charms
varies from keyring to keyring, depending on the design. They are usually small though, no bigger than a couple of cm’s. See photo in comparison to the Lanyard for rough sizing. If you want something bigger, please message me.
1. Due to colour calibration of individual screens, the colours in the photos may be slightly different and not 100% true to real life.
2. Resin is done by hand, so there can be small bubbles and runs.
3. Postage and packing is free however, delivery times may be longer because of covid19
4. If I have all items you want in stock, these will take a max of a week to dispatch.
5. If I need to order a particular charm or you want a colour I do not normally stock, this may take longer, but I will message to advise of time frame.
6. Lanyard NOT included. These particular ones can be bought from: https://hiddendisabilitiesstore.com
You will find many more items on our social media!
Please read the heartizan terms and conditions here