Wood Slice Christmas Decoration
Wood Slice Christmas decoration These wood slice Christmas decorations are the most beautiful decorations to hang on your tree this year. They are a great addition to your Christmas tree. They also make great home decorations all year round!
These wood slice Christmas decorations are so beautiful. The wood slices are naturally sourced and show the beauty of the wood grain and pattern. They are approx 0.5cm in depth, which gives a beautiful bark edging, and a perfect frame to each wood slice.
The wood slices are approx 5-6cm. The size, shape and colour of the wood slices vary between each one. No wood slice is the same, making them so unique. How perfect is that!
Ordering your Wood slice Christmas decoration
- All you need to do is choose which design you would like, then place your order.
- If you wish to contact me then you can email me at – Pink Spot Crafts
- Once ordered, changes cannot be made, and I do not offer exchanges or refunds. If however there is a problem with your order once you have received it, then please contact me within 14 days so I can rectify the issue for you.
Colours in the photos may vary due to lighting, and designs will vary.
Delivery of your Wood Slice Christmas decoration
- Once an order has been paid for and processed, I will begin to create your wood slice Christmas decoration. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. This can vary, depending on how many you order. However, this may be longer during busy periods.
- Once the decoration has been made, I will post, using first class, by Royal Mail. Postage is free.
A bit about Me
I used to live in the hustle and bustle of a busy town. After having my son, we decided to pack up and move to the beach. I now have 2 kids and we love it here. I was a photographer, but now I am a crafter. I’ve always loved making things, so I took that leap and here I am. It’s great as I am able to work from home and can bring up my babies and spend every minute of the day with them. I feel extremely grateful for this. I love being at home with the kids as they enjoy crafting too, or more like making a complete mess for me to clear up. I use a lot of glitter in some of my makes so as you can imagine, my house literally sparkles! Glitter is everywhere! I love it, my husband not so much.
Keep up to date
I have a Facebook page, which you will love as it’s full of personalised gifts, so go over and give it a like. That way you can be kept up to date with my lastest personalised wooden plaques, gifts and offers.
If you are on Instagram, be sure to follow me so you don’t miss out!
Please ensure you have read Heartizan terms and conditions.