Workshop Tool Rules Warning Sign
The Workshop Tool Rules Warning Sign are made from 4 mm thick M.D.F and measure approximately 6″ wide by 8″ tall. It has been laser cut to feature a skull with pistons inside a cog. Spanners are on the very top with the words “RULE NUMBER ONE” below them. At the very bottom are the words “NEVER TOUCH MY TOOLS”. These Workshop Tool Rules Warning Sign have been painted using a mixture of acrylic and chalk paint; they are then sealed completely.
The colours I have used are as follows:
Black – Pistons
Gold – Rule Number One
Red – Never Touch My Tools
Silver – Spanners & cog wheel
White – Skull
There are 2 variations for these Workshop Tool Rules Warning Sign –
- For Him – has been left without any embellishments.
- For Her – I have added a shimmer glitter and crystals to the skull
You have 3 options to choose from:
- Blank, ready for you to decorate yourself
- Original colours
- Customised colours
Wouldn’t this Workshop Tool Rules Warning Sign make an epic gift? It could be hung in so many places i.e. a workshop, garage, office, etc… To hang them onto a wall you can either add ribbon/string to the spanners or, if you prefer, screw them directly in place. Yo will need a plate stand (or something similar) if you wish to have it free-standing.
A Little Bit About Me:
My name is Angela & I am the founder, designer and producer of “Stitched-Up, creator of Gawjus Gifts”. I am Cornish, born & bred, & absolutely LOVE living here. I feel blessed to be surrounded by the countryside with the ocean close by too. Whilst I sit in my garden, surrounded by nature, that is when I feel most at peace and inspired. The majority of the time I work on my own, however, I have a munchkin (namely my partner) who does assist me by supplying an abundance of coffee & feeds me well…♥
A FEW NOTES:
⦁ The majority of my products have, at least, one item that is ‘Ready-to-Post’. However, once this has been sold they will ALL be ⇒ ‘Made-To-Order’.
⦁ If you see a product that is ‘One-of-a-Kind (O.O.A.K.) once out of stock it will no longer be available; this also goes for any ‘End of the Line’ products.
⦁ I am more than happy to create Bespoke Creations just for you, ♥ feel free to contact me to discuss it. You can find my Facebook link below or email me at: email@example.com
POST & PACKAGING:
- You need to know that I do my utmost to re-use/recycle packaging wherever possible. So please do not be surprised if the box & bubble-wrap that your items may be contained within have been used previously ♥. Rest assured though that all of your items are personally wrapped in new cellophane (either bags/sheets) normally with tissue paper too where necessary.
- ALL of my orders are sent via My Hermes delivery service. Although this service does cost a little more, I believe it is well worth the fee for some peace of mind & assurance that the parcels will get to you.
Thank you for taking to time to browse through the shop, hopefully you’ll find something(s) that you like.
Warmest Regards Angela…♥ ♥ ♥
Find More Home Decorations here and here
Find Me On Facebook here
Read Heartizan’s Terms and Conditions here
Read Amy’s Story (Rainbow Poochy) Blog here
Kirstie Allsopp & The Heartizan Way here
Sell with Heartizan here